sobota, 10 września 2016

Lucid Dreaming

Have you read the book, "The Art of Dreaming"? It is essential that you are familiar with it if you want to become an actualized sorcerer. OK, all you have to do to have lucid dreams is start asking yourself "Am I dreaming?", about every 15-30 minutes, all day long, every day, and within a week you should find yourself in a dream asking that very question, and then you will become lucid. Having a dream journal, for recording anything you remember about a dream, within arms reach of your bed is also effective in becoming aware of your dreams. The other thing that is critically important to developing your dreaming attention is to try to stop your internal dialog at all times. If you reduce the amount of inner chatter, and only interrupt that intended silence with the "Am I dreaming?" question, it should have a powerful effect. There are cheap digital watches you can program to beep every 30 minutes, as a reminder to ask the question. Before I had my first lucid dream, I tried many different ways and spent hundreds of dollars on different devices to no avail, but this simple method did the trick for me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz