poniedziałek, 16 sierpnia 2021

Unikanie rzutowania na UR

Za Robert A. Johnson
"Inner work using dreams and active imagination for personal growth"

... I emphasize that we should not use
the images of external, physical people in Active Imagination. You
should not call to mind the image of your spouse, your friend, or
your coworker at your job and start talking with that person in
your imagination. If you do that, it puts you under extreme
unconscious pressure to take up the Active Imagination
physically when you are around that person again. You
involuntarily confuse the level of imagination and the level of
external, physical relationship. You start doing things or saying
things that make no sense to other people: After all, they haven’t
read the script.
Th thing to do when the image of someone you know
comes up in your imagination is to stop and change the appearance
of the image. You can even do this as part of your dialogue. You
can say: “Look, I don’t know why, but you look exactly like the guy
at the office that I’m mad at. Since I know that you are an energy
system inside me, please change your appearance. I don’t want to
confuse what is inside me with a person who is outside of me.” If
you do this, the inner figure will almost always cooperate and
alter his or her appearance. Then you can enter into your dialogue
with a clear sense that you are talking with a part of yourself,
not an external human being.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz